Brickell CityCentre for sale in Miami, FL
Brickell CityCentre for sale
Address: 701 South Miami Avenue, Miami, 33131
Greater Miami is a famous, dynamic city and a great place to live.
The area is internationally known for its weather, beaches on the Atlantic Ocean and Caribbean Sea with soft sands and clear blue waters, historic communities, entertainment and celebrity scene, arts and cultural events, recreational parks, museums and more. Greater Miami is home to a big number of new business opportunities and Real Estate investments.
Price: Contact Us.
- Pre-Construction: Brickell CityCentre
- Address: 701 South Miami Avenue, Miami, 33131
- City: Miami
- Stories: 69-76 (Unverified)
- Units: 800 (Between both residential towers)
- Units Size: Range from 900 sqft to 2,500 sqft
- Complete Date: 2014
Contact Natalia Arias "Real Estate Broker in Florida".
Brickell CityCentre is a $1.05 billion mixed-use development. Strategically located in the center of the Brickell financial district, this is the single largest project currently underway in downtown Miami. Brickell CityCentre is anticipated to bring a whole new level of urban living and sophistication to the area.
The highlights of the project include:
- 9.1 acres along South Miami Avenue between Eighth Street and Sixth Street
- 5.4 million square feet of office, residential, hotel, retail and entertainment space, in addition to a two-level underground parking garage that spans seven acres below the property
- An environmentally progressive Climate RibbonTM architectural feature that will provide innovative climate control so shoppers can walk in comfort between stores and restaurants
- Incorporates key transportation centers with the Miami Metromover while offering easy access to Interstate 95
- Retail: 520,000 square feet of retail, spread over three levels. The merchandise mix: department store, luxury retail shops and more typical mall-based premium retailers, restaurants and entertainment.
- Condominiums: Two 42-story towers with a total of 800 units, ranging from 900 square feet to 2,500 square feet. Estimated unit prices between $450,000 and $850,000.
- Hotel: A 265-room hotel, plus another 85 service apartments with kitchens and furnishings designed for long-term stays.
- Office: Two eight-story office buildings, each 120,000 square feet. One will focus exclusively on wellness offices, with everything from cosmetic surgery to weight loss and dermatology. In a second phase, plans call for a 700,00-square-foot office tower.
- Parking: Two levels of underground parking with about 3,100 spaces
How much is my home worth?
Getting the right asking price for your property in Coral Gables.
if you are going to sell a property, a CMA (v) is a must and here at BLUE ONE Realty we will assist you in getting the right asking price for your property. How much is my home worth?
We can start helping you with a FREE Comparative Market Analysis.
What people say about us?
Buying a Home in
"We have many cases of success buying homes in Coral Gables" Real Estate Estate Testimonials
Real Estate: Buying Testimonial by Samantha Simmons
I wasn’t totally sure about my financial situation to buy a new home. Owner/Broker Natalia Arias at BLUE ONE Realty brought the light just right to me. She analyzed my financial situation and helped me to find out how much I could pay for. I want to thank her for her professional duties and for making me real living in a beautiful new home forever. Thank you!
Real Estate: Buying Testimonial by Susana Olarticoechea
Very well represented. Natalia Arias at BLUE ONE Realty knows this business. No doubts about it. She definitely helped me to find the proper home for me to live in. She assisted me with all those paper-works! Thanks Natalia for everything and especially for answering to all of my questions before closing!
Real Estate: Buying Testimonial by Ngu Avick
Dear Natalia anad Staff of BLUE ONE Realty, I would like to thank you all for a memorable experiece choosing you. My husband and I was treated with a friendly attitude. They knew what we needed and wanted and found our home within 4 days. It wasn’t all about how fast to close a deal but they gave us such a helping hand that it was completed so sson, we were living in our new home before we knew it. I have and definitely also will recommend my realtor to everyone...
Real Estate: Buying Testimonial by Larry and Karen McDowell
This is a second home for us and having Natalia Arias as our realtor allowed us to make an informed decision regarding the type of property that would best suit our needs as well as the location. We live in the Midwest and had to gain knowledge about the Miami real estate market in terms of neighborhoods, locations within neighborhoods, community profiles, real estate taxes, condo fee variance and amenities. Natalia listened to our needs and worked hard to focus our search while offering a broad variety of properties along the way...